Happy Saturday! I’m so excited for this evening but also so blown away that it’s almost 2017. Yes, this year’s been crazy and weird and a lot of other things but it’s also been amazing. I want to go into 2017 with positivity, not negativity!
I’ve always gone back and forth in terms of resolutions. This year I have a couple in mind. I think giving yourself a little restart and reassess what you want. I definitely want to hear what some of your resolutions are if you make them!
LET’S GET STARTED!
1. Self care! This is my number one. More than anything I want to take care of myself and my body. I want to eat healthier, exercise and take time to pamper myself. Organizing things around me will help me to stress less. The more you take time for yourselves the more you can take care of others!
2. Savings and savings! I would like to pay off bills and save for things like my travels, a condo and more. Most of all I would like to make smart money choices!
3. Travels and adventure! Little and small I want to explore and see new things! Especially in my own backyard. I want to explore one new place each month!
4. Building up this blog! I would like to explore and try new things this coming year. This in turn translates into writing about my adventures, tips and more!
5. Writing in my planner everyday! Beginning this year, I would like to take my planner every where with me. I would like to take time to plan out things, including blog posts and more. I would also like to read my daily devotionals and write my thoughts down. When things are written down you stress less and don’t have to worry about forgetting things.
I hope you all have an amazing time celebrating and bringing in the New Year with friends and family! I can’t wait to begin the new year and contribute to this amazing blogging community!
See you next year!